Daily " Walking Safaris
Schedule valid from 11th Feb -31st March 2017
- 10.00 Meet the monkeys
- 10.30 Madagascar safari
- 11.30 Big cat safari
- 12.30 Animal encounters
- 14.00 Big cat safari
- 14.30 Big cat action
- 15.00 Lemur encounter ( Tickets available to purchase from our zoo shop -Min age 8 yrs )
- 15.30 Meerkat encounter (Tickets available to purchase from our Zoo shop - Min age 8yrs )
- We wont let wet weather dampen your visit , In the event of wet weather our animologists team will switch to an alternative exciting wet weather programme
- ( If you are unsure where to go please ask a member of staff. We will be pleased to guide you to the correct location )
- Please note that this timetable may sometimes change for operational
reasons. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Daily Meerkat Encounter!
Visitors wishing to participate will need to purchase a ticket for £10 per person (min age 8 years) from the zoo shop. We recommend that visitors purchase their tickets on arrival, as a limited number of tickets are available for each daily session. This is for animal welfare reasons as we don't want to overcrowd the meerkats.
Our friendly keepers will introduce you to the meerkats at 'Suricata Lodge’, our stunning new African style Kalahari themed undercover encounter area.
Children participating in the encounter will be required to have a guardian nearby.
It is advisable to bring closed toe shoes and clothing to cover your arms and legs.